Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Second hand smoke is a bastard...

Sorry guys for being away so long

after finding out i passed the bar, i went out to celebrate. i went to a dinner with some of my old law school buddies and met one cute first year law student. he took a shine to me so i was like "why not" i will indulge him. after dinner, they started game night which was so boring. new guy looked at me and asked me if i wanted to go roller skating. i said sure why not. so i left with him to meet up with his frat brothers at the skating rink.

the place was so ghetto. i was afraid. my friend told me that i was in the most dangerous city in america. at that moment i started asking myself who sent me. twenty minutes later new guy came and said that he noticed i looked uncomfortable so we should leave.

i was so happy to leave there. i had had enough of akata people for one night. gosh!!! so ghetto.

after that i went out with five of my guy friends and we ended up at some club that they were smoking in. i was surprised to find that there are still places people are allowed to smoke indoors.

lets just say everything went downhill from there. the next day my throat was on fire, i got terribly ill and had to be hospitalized.
i just returned home today.

the only high point is that i got the breakdown of my bar results and i did extremely well and scored way above what you need to pass.
i will return to work tomorrow. i have lost 8 pounds. nonsense.

3 comments:

  1. Quel Dommage. I hear second hand smoke is even worse than smoking directly. I hope you are feeling much better. Congrats on your bar results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nne na cigar or "igbo" dem dey smoke? because hospitalization and 8 pounds is a serious something o. We sha thank God you are better and my free legal services are still available :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Okeoghene and Olori. They were all smoking cigarettes. it was as if every other person was smoking. my clothes and hair smelt of cigarette smoke. na wa for people sha. i am better now, will probably be able to go to work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete