Thursday, April 7, 2011

Palpitation will not kill me.....

my bar results come out tomorrow. i am fucking scared. i have been having panic attacks all day. in between praying to God to make sure i pass and saying wtf?

i am in trouble.

God please have mercy on me. if i dont pass i might automatically lose my job. and i need them six figures. i am planning to move to nigeria in a year. i need all the income i can get.

meanwhile, there is hottt gist and i cant even concentrate.

short story, i caught the secretary rubbing one of the partners penis today after a meeting.

yes i did.

i am so sure it happened cos they both looked startled when i came back into the conference room.

i just said, "sorry to interrupt" and walked out

that secretary is a sharp girl. nothing do you blondie.

na wa for old ashawo men o. the man has a wife and a kid in law school who is interning at this office this summer.

i wonder if the blondie will make a move on the son also. after all why should she put all her eggs in one basket?

abeg jare equal opportunity ashawo all the way....CARRY GO!

anyway, i am really nervous and trying to laugh it off and be like it doesnt matter but i am very competitive and would hate to not pass. u guys please pray for me.

anxiety makes me want heavy caning....

i was going to call my friend whose dick i fell on late last year, but the guy is vexing for me. apparently i used him and have been ignoring him since. LOL

na wa for guys o

if you call they will say you are clingy

if you dont call, they will say you are distant or a user

abeg which ones??

anyway i just sent him a text sha.

let him come and exercise with me.

no talking required....


ok seriously sha, please pray for me guys.

i cannot fail.

i have passed IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

amen.


this is all i have been listening to today in between worrying, lusting and praying.

God forgive me.

5 comments:

  1. As in nne dis prayer go hard small o with prayer and lust and WTFs but God is indeed a merciful God so we go join pray. but as an ibo girl u know say business must dey so if i pray i consider all my legal bills settled abi? and omalichanwa how did you go and jam dat kain thing for conference room. my eyes are on u from now on lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olori I have seriously repented. Since I posted, I called my mum and she prayed for me. I am very scared. no more lust ooo. Its cos my period is coming. anyway as for the conference room runs, I had been suspecting them so I have been trying to walk in on them unexpectedly.
    anyway sha, thanks for teh prayers.

    as per ibo girl, i will address that one in my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i though the whole workplace sex scene steez only happens in movies?lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. omalicha i came back specifically to ask if we shall pop the champagne or hand out the tissue box. did our prayers work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha @ blondie..prosti moves! yo, chick needs to keep it outta the workplace.

    ReplyDelete