Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I am lonely



last night i couldnt get to sleep, so i started listening to one of my favorite cd's meshell ndegeocello's bitter and i knew instantly that i had to start blogging.

i am a tumble of feelings, notions, ideas, hopes and cynicism.

i shamefully admitted to myself that i am ashamed that i am lonely.

but i am.

fucking lonely.

i am supposed to be too accomplished to feel this way. but i am.

i want someone to laugh at my jokes.

to touch my scalp.

to slide into my moistness between the hours of 4 am and 5:15am.

he would know that he did not need my permission.

i would already be molded to his soul in a union that transcends the bullshit counterfiet ideas of love on celbreality shows *torianddean* *kloeandlamar* bullshit

he would know my craziness and love it.

he would remind me that its ok to be weak and to accept help sometimes.

above all he will be my friend.

so where the hell are you?

hurry the fuck up.

cos i am sooooo lonely.

welcome to my blog.

10 comments:

  1. eey pele.. he's on his way :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Meshell Ndegeocello is so good. Meanwhile, Wait for me, i'm coming...lol



    http://unashamedly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitkat!!!

    Mr. Tee you have won my heart already since you like Meshell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nne dats was a loud "here I am o". say it like u mean it and mean it like u say it....nothing do you :) WELCOME!!!!!!. by the way is the khloe and lamar show on already? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great! So how do i reach my girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm Mr.Tee easy now..lol Omlicha plz relax,he is on his way..U can give Mr.Tee directions too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Tee, see ya mouth! is it easy like that to acquire girlfriend? lol!!!

    btw follow me jare, na comment i go chop?

    hhehehe

    Olori- the stupid show is not on yet but i keep seeing the useless commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol!!! I know say e nor easy to acquire girlfriend, but abeg nor stress me o...Stress nor fit me **Grins**

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...soon and very soon, you are going to see the king!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol, cute.... we all seem to be on that quest to quench the loneliness common to me, you and everyone else.

    ReplyDelete